Dear Community Partners,
In September, we have lots of free, online parent education workshops to share with families of young children. Please note that these workshops are offered twice a day and in English and Spanish. A family can register using a QR code or the email located on each flyer.
- Help Me Grow is offering a 4 part parent education workshop to support healthy growth and development and school readiness skills.
- “Let’s Go Potty” is a toilet training parent education workshop to help support toilet training with young children.
- "Positive Parenting Behavior Series" is a parent education workshop to support healthy growth and development.
- Dealing with Disobedience
- Managing Fighting and Aggression
- Developing Good Bedtime Routines
- Hassle-Free Shopping
- “Raising Resilient Children” is a workshop to offer parents education and support to build resilience.
As always, you can check the LBUSD School Readiness website and community calendar for additional up-to-date community events (in person and online). If you have any questions or need additional support, please contact
Sandee Bandettini, MS, MFT
Early Learning Program Consultant
Laguna Beach Unified School District
Phone (949) 497-7733