06 Nov Character Counts Week – Nov 6-9
Character Counts Week is here – Nov 6 – Nov 9 – we will introduce a different character trait each day of the week!
We will kick it off with an educational, but hilarious show on conflict resolution by the award-winning TenWest troupe. Let’s all show our Character by wearing the colors for each day .
Each day we will focus on a different character pillar with its corresponding color. Kids can show support by wearing the color for that day (this is optional and can be anything: shoe laces, bracelet, hair accessories, scarf, socks, shirt, pants and so on).
Character Counts shirts from any year may be worn any day of the week.
- Monday- wear YELLOW to kick off our Monday-Funday celebrating Respect
- Tuesday- wear RED or ORANGE to celebrate Caring and Fairness
- Wednesday- wear GREEN or PURPLE to celebrate Responsibility and Citizenship
- Thursday- wear BLUE to celebrate trustworthiness
- Friday- is a holiday…no school!
We will continue to have our monthly pillar activities and assemblies.
Thanks much from the Character Counts Team!