29 Oct Boo Blast Shout Outs!
A big THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered at Boo Blast!! It truly does take a village to see this event fall into place.
A very special thank you to Boo Blast co-chairs, Tina Steincke and Michelle Cornell. These ladies hit it out of the park and many said it was the best Boo Blast in years!
Thank you to everyone who contributed donations for the silent auction baskets, as well as all Room Parents who coordinated baskets and bake sale donations. Thanks to the amazing team who transformed the playground into a spooktacular spectacle. Thank you to ALL of our generous sponsors! We also appreciate everyone who attended Boo Blast and made it such a SUCCESS!
Big thanks to the rest of the dedicated, talented and organized Boo Blast Crew:
- Silent auction coordinators – Julie Warnsdorfer, Trisha Dearing and Amelia Montgomery
- Bake sale coordinator – Angie Thompson Bystrom
- Haunted house coordinators – Samantha Bradshaw and Andrea Heins
- Volunteer coordinator – Allison Trotter
- ALL our teacher and staff volunteers
- Boo Blast online purchases delivered daily – Trisha Dearing
- Ticket sales – Celine Macmillan, Angela Harris, Anessia Raymond, Lisa Barreth, Jimmy Azadian, and Maggie Kruse
- Mr. Duddy, Mary and Kathy in the front office
- and our amazing custodians Diego, Alex and Kalven!
And last, but not least, the entire PTA Executive Board would like to thank our tireless PTA President Celine Macmillan who helped keep all the many moving parts flowing and was always available to jump in or assist in any way.
Everyone have a happy and safe Halloween!